MY PROFILE
Hi! I´m Rosita Reategui. I'm nineteen years old. I'm from Peru and I live in Iquitos.😍😍😍
This is my fourth year in the university and I’m studying Accountancy. I love my carreer. I want to be a good professional.
I´m outgoing and friendly, I like to dance and hang out with my friends.My favorite food is ceviche. My favorite sport is volleyball.
In this blog you will know more about me, my routines and some of my close friends.
read all the pages🤩🤩

How nice to know a little about you I liked it a lot. I love u 💕😘
ResponderBorrarUna muy buena amiga ♥️, y sobre todo interesante 🤗
ResponderBorrarWhat a great blog! You’re so interesting. Hope u achieve all your goals. I know u can do it! You’re doing well.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Rosita, I like so much your blog, very good job.
ResponderBorrarHello dear friend Isabel, congratulations for this beautiful block and for choosing a good career professional at the university. You now, the sport, study and a healtly life always go hand and and. A big hug and greeting. Xoxo ❤️
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog! 😊
ResponderBorrarHi Isabel! Your blog is fantastic, congratulations, keep it up 🤗🤠👌.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations dear friend, it is very nice.
ResponderBorrarexcellent blog 7u7... it is very interesting to know you more ... you are a very fanny and wonderful person I love you very much ♥️♥️
ResponderBorrarJhuliza Z. P
Good to know you better through your blog, I hope you meet all your goals and have many successes.
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog Rosita . It was very interesting . I liked to read about you 🤩🥰
ResponderBorrarhello rosita, congratulations on your excellent work.
ResponderBorrarRosita, it's good that you are always fun and show your joy and transmit it. Successes in everything!
ResponderBorrarWhat an incredible blog, Rosita. Good job. Don't give up. Best wishes ✨
ResponderBorrarVerry good o yes
ResponderBorrarGood job Isabel, congratulations ✨
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog Rosita
ResponderBorrarI really liked it, good job!
ResponderBorrarHi Rosita, you are wonderful congratulations on your blog, keep going
ResponderBorrarI'm really happy for u. You are an incredible person and I know than your blog will grow. Blessed and kiss, friend
ResponderBorrarwhat an excellent rosita, I loved your post
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Rosita, you’re doing good on your way, continue giving your all that you deserve the best, God bless you!
ResponderBorrarwhat an excellent rosita, I loved your post
ResponderBorrarCongratulations friend.very good blog,i find it very attractive,simple and beautiful. Good job
ResponderBorrarExcellent Rosita, It's a pleasure tu have your friendship. I hope you can perform all of your dreams.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Rosita!!
ResponderBorrarVery good blogs about your goals
Happy for u... u r an amazing person.
Hi friend Rosita.
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog 👏🤭
Congratulations.
Cool Rosita, congratulations on your excellent work.🔝👌🏽
ResponderBorrarI loved your blog Rosita.
ResponderBorrarMy friend Rosita is a lovely person, she loves ceviche and always chooses many delicious foods. I love my friend very much, I send her many kisses and hugs
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Rosita, I hope you meet your goals.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations muy dejar sweet Rose. I love u
ResponderBorrarHi
ResponderBorrarI love you!
Good Job. It’s very interesting
ResponderBorrarthank you for let me know a little bit about you.😍
ResponderBorrarEnhorabuena Rosita. Bastante interesante, en verdad.
ResponderBorrarCongratulaciones forever
ResponderBorrarI love u. 💞💞💞❤️
excellent blog, thanks for sharing a little about yourself.
ResponderBorrarblessings 🙌🎶👩🚀⚽
admirable woman, it is an honor to be your partner, to continue striving, successes and many blessings for you and your family, you are greatly appreciated isa🌹❤️
ResponderBorrarHello Rosita, your blog is beautiful
ResponderBorrarHi Rosita, your blog is very good, I'm waiting that you write more about yourself. I'm know you're a great person. Just do it!! ❤️
ResponderBorrar